Terms and Conditions
- www.kouraglobal.com (the “Site”) is a site operated by Mexichem UK Limited, trading as Koura Global (“Koura Global”). Mexichem UK Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 07088219 and our registered office is at The Heath Business & Technical Park, Runcorn, Cheshire. WA7 4QX. Our main trading address is Thornton Science Park, Pool Lane, Ince, Cheshire, CH2 4NU. Our VAT number is 987 572258. We are a limited company.
- Your access and use of the Site are subject to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Koura Global regarding your accessing and using the Site, is superseded and of no force or effect.
- These Terms and Conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Site:
- We amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Site, please check these Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may update and change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or that your access to it will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons or for any other reason.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. Koura Global neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Koura Global.
- Statements made concerning the products and their uses, applications, storage and handling are only the opinion of Koura Global and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of these products for their own particular purposes and of the storage and handling methods herein suggested. KOURA GLOBAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Statements made herein, therefore, should not be construed as representations or warranties. Statements concerning the use of the products described herein are not to be construed as recommending the infringement of any patent and no liability for infringement arising out of any such use is assumed.
- While Koura Global uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Koura Global makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Koura Global assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Your use and browsing of the Site are at your risk. Neither Koura Global nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Koura Global also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Koura Global for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Koura Global is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Koura Global. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Koura, the Koura logo, Orbia, the Orbia logo, and all product names appearing on the Site are among the trademarks and service marks owned by Orbia Advance Corporation S.A.B. de C.V. or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated herein, all intellectual property rights with respect to the Site and all information provided on or by the Site (whether in text, images, lay out, software and other materials) are owned by Koura Global or its affiliates. Koura Global permits you to display, store and reproduce material from this website for personal use and non-commercial and informational purposes only. Permission in writing from Koura Global is required for any other use of intellectual property contained on the Site and all information provided on or via the Site. Any misuse of its contents is strictly prohibited.
Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right with respect to any trademark, copyright, patent or any other intellectual property right of Koura Global or its affiliates.
You are also advised that Koura Global will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The Site links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Koura Global of the contents of such third-party Web sites. Koura Global is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk. Please be aware that our Privacy and Cookie Statement does not apply to the collection and processing of your data on such other sites.
- You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the content hereof
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England & Wales. The Site can be accessed from various countries around the world. Because each of these countries has laws that may differ from those of England, by accessing the Site you agree that the laws of England shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use and contents of the Site or information provided to you by the Site. By using the Site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of England with respect to such matters.
Join our mailing list to stay up to date with all the latest news about Koura